top of page

Complaints Procedure

An overview of our complaint’s procedure


At Western Peak Limited, we aim to give you the best customer service possible. But if you feel we’ve fallen short of this, please let us know. We’ll work with you to put things right and we will always use your feedback to improve things where we can.


This complaint process lets you know how to make a complaint and escalate the complaint if we cannot make things right within a reasonable timeframe.


How we try to resolve disputes


Once you have raised a complaint, we will try to fix the issue straight away.  If we can’t resolve things for you within a few days, we will explain why and escalate the issue internally and send you an acknowledgement of your complaint.


If we have managed to fix the issue we will check if you are happy for the complaint to be resolved - if so, we will send you a resolution letter confirming the outcome. If you are not happy or your complaint has not been resolved we will continue to work on this for you.


We aim to resolve all complaints within 28 days of it being raised but if we have not been able to do this then we will keep working on it until the total eight weeks we have to resolve any complaint has passed. 


Once your complaint reaches eight weeks, we will provide you with a final resolution letter. At this stage you are entitled to escalate the complaint to the Ombudsman Service if you do not agree with the outcome. We will continue to work with you to improve our relationship and ensure we are providing the best service.

1. Let us know the issue

Anchor 1

What to do if you’re not satisfied with our service:

If you’re unhappy with our service, please let us know as soon as you can. We’ll do our best to put things right, so you can carry on enjoying your services again. We’ll also use your feedback to improve our service where we can.

If you would like to continue with a complaint, we’ve set out our formal internal complaints’ procedure as shown. We are fully committed to addressing all complaints, fully and fairly, and in a reasonable timeframe.

We prefer to resolve complaints by telephone – but if you’d prefer to receive a response in writing, then please ask.

2. Making a Complaint

There are 3 easy ways to get in touch. We can get back to you sooner, let us know details like your account number, address and contact number when you contact us.


By phone

Call us on 01978 800 348 and our Complaints Team will be able to assist you. We will try our best to resolve your complaint during your initial phone call. However, where this is not possible, we will agree a course of action with you and provide you, where possible, with clear timeframes and next steps for the resolution of your complaint.


By email

Send an email to to contact our Complaints Team. They’ll work hard to resolve your problem, but just to make sure the process isn’t slowed down, we ask you not to send correspondence to individual team member’s email addresses. Your email will be acknowledged within 2 working days of receipt and we aim to resolve your complaint within 28 days of receipt.


By post

It’s not as quick, but if you’d prefer to send us a letter, you can write to us at the following address:

Western Peak Limited
Unit 8, Miners Park
Llay Industrial Estate
LL12 0PQ

Your letter will normally be acknowledged within 2 working days of receipt and we aim to resolve all written complaints within 28 days of receipt.

3. Escalation

When we receive your complaint, we’ll aim to resolve it to your complete satisfaction. If a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you can ask to escalate the issue to be investigated further.


One of our Relationship Managers may be available to speak to you immediately or they may call you back at a time that suits both of you. In the event that a Relationship Manager has to call you back, you can help us by letting us know which daytime and evening contact numbers work best for you.


If, after following the process explained above, you are still not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer your complaint to independent adjudication.

Independent Adjudication

If we have not reached an agreed settlement within eight weeks of receiving your complaint, or we agree in writing before the eight weeks is up that the dispute should be settled by independent adjudication, you can refer your complaint for independent consideration through Alternative Dispute Resolution.


This service is absolutely free of charge and accessible at

bottom of page